24/7 Emergency Travel (Corporate Travel)
CWT Harvey's Travel’s wholly owned 24-Hour Emergency Service Centre (ESC) offers immediate and attentive service to corporate travelers, while enroute or to handle “last minute” bookings and changes.
Travelers can reach our Service Centre staffed by our own bilingual (French and English) employees, by telephone, either toll-free or collect (if outside North America). These numbers appear on the traveler’s itinerary.
Features of our Corporate ESC include:
• Automated call processing to expedite service
• Information on flight delays/cancellations
• Revised itineraries and prepaid tickets delivery service
• Domestic airline exchanges. International reservation exchanges may be provided with assistance from the applicable airline
• Automated upgrades, as allowed per applicable airline policy and participation
• Automated seat requests, per applicable airline regulations
• Electronic ticketing service
• Automated quality assurance
• Online access to corporate profile, negotiated fares and rates, and traveller profiles
• All travel counsellors have access to each traveller’s personal profile, reservation files and customized account information, ensuring seamless travel assistance in full compliance with policy and travellers’ personal preferences
• Travel record confidentiality
• Reservation data capture for inclusion in management reports